Monday, December 2, 2013

Yes, I have failed and I don't regret

Yes, I have failed... come on... I am a human being. Most of us have failed in finding the perfect  job, in relationships, as a mother/father, in career ...etc..etc..

I too had my share of failures. I have failed, got depressed and cried , understood and accepted my mistake, worked on it and moved on. It was not easy and it took time. I don't regret any of my failures because in one way or the other they have made me strong.

Sometimes when I feel depressed due to failures, I find solace in remembering/repeating few of my favorite quotes which I have read/heard.. over the course of time. They are not the original versions, whatever I remembered I have penned it down.

Below are my favorite motivational quotes:
  • God helps those who helps themselves.
  • You can't go back and create a new beginning, but you can begin to change the ending.
  • Own your mistake, don't try to blame others for your failure.
  • Live for today, you don't know what will happen in future.
  • Learn to forgive others and yourself.
  • Don't live to impress others, its your life.
  • Be yourself don't try to be someone that you are not.
  • Keep on trying until you succeed.
  • Failure is the ladder to success.
  • Whatever happens, happens for something good.

Share with us if you know of any other motivational quote that has helped you, in comments below. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment