Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Trip to LA Auto Show 2013

LA Auto Show is a yearly event that takes place every november/early december in LA downtown. More information regarding LA Auto Show and 2013 Auto Show can be found at LA Auto Show-Wikipedia

My son is a fan of cars since he was a toddler. His favorite movie when he was a toddler was Disney Pixar's CARS. He has watched and made us watch the movie n number of times.

 He is fascinated with Cars. He can discuss cars non stop. This year he visited LA Auto show with his grandpa and daddy. It seems he was not ready to come out of the show without looking at all the cars displayed in the show. He was super excited that day. Below are few photos from the Auto Show.




Few of my son's favorite cars are Bugatti,  Maserati and Ferrari.  He wants to discuss all about them with me. Poor him, his mommy has least interest in cars. I came to know of Bugatti,  Maserati only from him. He tries hard to make his mommy understand the differences between various cars. 

Our house is full of Hot Wheel cars. I have asked my son if we can donate his Hot Wheel cars now that he has grown up, but he is very much emotionally attached to them and would not let me do it.


I get annoyed sometimes when I see Hot Wheels lying all around the house. My son can play with them for hours.  I don't understand how someone can be so interested in cars. My husband tells me its boys thing and that I will not understand :(

No comments:

Post a Comment