Thursday, December 5, 2013

My morning time skin care routine

My morning time skincare routine is very simple. As my skin is acne prone, I need to be extra careful of the products I use.

Below is a list of products that are my current favorite and they don't breakout my skin:

1) I wash my face with mild cleanser like Cetephil. This you get in any drugstore.

2) Twice a week  I use Freeman fruit facial mask. Its a peel off mask. This you get in any drugstore.

3) Once a week I use a Queen Helene olive oil hydrating masque.  This you get in any drugstore.

4) After patting my face dry with a towel, I use Eucerin Daily Protection moisturizing face lotion with spf 30. Its unscented and Non-Comedogenic which is good for sensitive and my acne prone skin.

5) If I have to go out somewhere:
  • I wear Garnier BB Cream on my face. It gives me some coverage and its not heavy like a foundation. My shade is medium/dark.
  • For eyes, I use almay purple kohl pencil.
  • For lips, I use Nivea Lip balm,

6) For hand and feet , I like Nivea lotion.

Leave a comment if this information was helpful to you. If anything else works for you do share in the comments below. Would love to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment