Monday, December 23, 2013

My pregnancy must haves

Like most women, I got morning sickness, weight gain, stress marks etc.. in both my pregnancies. Few of the things I found that helped me this time around are listed below.

Morning sickness:
  • Sea Band- its an acupressure band that helps with morning sickness. Its available over the counter in any drugstore. More details can be found here
  • Sea Band ginger chewing gum
  • Yogi Lemon Ginger tea
  • Vitamin B6- This was prescribed by my doctor. Please talk to your doctor before taking it.
Tight clothes:
  • Bella Band- Its a tube of elastic fabric to be worn over the top of your regular pants with the fly undone. Because the bella belt is elastic, it hold your pants up while still being comfortable. Because of this band I could wear my regular pants longer. I got mine from Target departmental store.
Uncomfortable sleep position:
  • Wedge cushion pillow - Its is recommended to sleep on your left side during pregnancy. For me it was so uncomfortable until I start using Wedge cushion pillow. I got mine from Babiesrus. More details can be found here.
Stress mark:
  • Coca butter formula massage lotion for stress marks - helps with itchy skin and stress marks.
  • Coca butter formula tummy butter - helps with itchy skin and stress marks.
  • Basq Citrus Sugar Body Polish -This was a trial product I got from Destination maternity. It works pretty well.
Please note: The above listed items that worked for me need not work for you. Please do your research before using any.

No comments:

Post a Comment