Monday, November 25, 2013

Organic food eating habit

Ok, people who know me knows that I love junk food and anything fried :))) yum!!!

We are trying to get into healthy eating habits past 1 year. Frankly speaking ....we are far far behind......I blame my husband and he blames me for the failure. And the story goes on and on....

One of the things we have taken seriously is to buy organic vegetables, dairy products, poultry ... Etc.


One of our good friends hooked us up to organic foods. Also we did some of our own research and found some interesting facts. Well I will not define what is organic food or list down the facts. Its all over the internet.

Organic food is expensive compared to non organic food. And after looking at our monthly grocery bills I get tempted to buying non organic food. However 3 quotes that I read somewhere made me rethink and also stick to eating organic food.

  • We earn to live a good life and to give a good life to our children. What is the use of saving if we or our children are not healthy.
  • Its better to spend now then to spend in hospitals later.
  • If we can spend on clothes why to cut down on food items. Being healthy is more important than looking good.
Share with us your views in the comments below. Would love to read and follow anything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment