Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cloth diaper vs disposable diapers

I always used disposable diapers for my son, but for my next baby I want to use cloth diapers. I have gone through lot of youtube videos on cloth diapers. Those videos give lots of information on different kinds of diapers and how to use them.

Few things I liked about using cloth diapers are:

1) Though the initial investment is little bit high around 400$ but in the long run it will save us tons of money around $2000+.

2)Cloth diapers are environmentally safe.

3)Less rashes for the baby as there is no cemical used unlike disposable diapers.

4) They look super cute. They come in tons of color unlike the disposable ones which are white. 

The ones I am planning on buying are bumgenious 4.0. Below is their link if you are interested.

http://www.bumgenius.com


For more information on how to use it check out the videos Bumgenius and  Cloth Diaper Setup

My worries :(
I am worried that I might do the investment and get lazy later on. Cloth dispers is little bit more work in the sense they have to be washed and dried every other day. Anyone had such experience, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment