Monday, November 25, 2013

Kids Lunchbox menu Ideas

If you are a mom of a school going kid and you like to pack little lunch for him/her, then every morning you might have to think what to pack for lunch. For me, my kid like varieties and if I repeat the same lunch next day then I need to be ready to hear his complains once he is back from school :) I am sure most of the mom faces the same problem.

I like to pack a side, fruit and a main dish. Below is the list of items my kid likes.

Sides:
  • Cookies
  • GoldFish
  • Boiled & salted Corn
  • Boiled & salted Peas
  • Popcorn
  • Chips
  • Boiled Egg
  • Almonds/Raisins
  • Carrots and Ranch
  • Cheese stick
Fruits:
  • Oranges
  • Apples
  • Grapes
  • Watermelon
  • any other fruits
Main:
  • Corn Pilaf
  • Broken Wheat  and corn Pilaf (Dhalia)
  • Mac n Cheese
  • Puri rolls with tomato sauce or sugar
  • Bread roll with paneer (Cottage Cheese)/egg filling
  • Noodles
  • Cheese Quesadia
  • Vermicelli Peas
  • Spagatti
Let me know if you have any other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment