Sunday, February 2, 2014

Miss Shanaya is here :)))

Shanaya (meaning: first ray of sunlight) our daughter was born on Jan 14th 2014 through c section. She weight 6 pounds 13 ounces at birth.


She is at home now and doing well. On her last pedetrician appointment, she weight 6 pounds 7 ounces. The doctor said its normal to lose birth weight in the first few days.

Our Life now...
Me and my husband are enjoying our time with the little one. This time around we are more relaxed as we know what to expect.

My son loves his sister. He is acting as a protective brother. Everyday he looks forward to meet her first thing when he come back from school.

Shanaya is eating and sleeping well. We have to wake her every 2-3 hours to feed. Its so much fun to dress her up. Mommy loves it :)))))

My c section recovery:
This time around, I feel I am recovering faster. Maybe as I know what to expect. I have lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks another 22 to go. The postpartum support belt is helping a lot in recovery and getting into shape again.

I am planning to blog about my postpartum recovery and babys monthly updates. Let see how much I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment