Friday, February 21, 2014

1 month postpartum

Gosh.. One month has already gone by.

Baby Shanaya's is one month old now.  She is doing good. She had gained 2 pounds. I am so happy :)
She feels more alive now. We have started playing on the activity mat for sometime. My son loves playing with her. Also, she has started to smile, which is so so adorable.

Regarding mommy,  physically I feel good, slowly getting back my energy.  The belly band I got from my hospital did helped me with the c section recovery. The incision getting healed but it sometimes do feel sore. Still has to get up at night time for Shanaya, but me and my husband are taking turns.

Emotionally I feel at peace and happy. I love my baby girl and it feels good to see how my son getting attached to her. Love to see the sibling love :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment