Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nasal congestion/dryness home remedy

Recently I had severe nasal congestion and dryness. Due to it, I got headaches and bloody dry mucus inside my nose. I felt like I was having a sinus infection.  As I am avoiding any kind of medicine, a very easy mom's home remedy helped me.

She took mustard oil in a pan and fried slices of garlic until they turned brownish black. I applied the oil using a Q-Tip inside my nostrils multiple times throughout the day inside my nose. You need to be careful not to put the garlic pieces inside the nostril. Everytime I would warm the oil a little bit in the microwave.

I also used Boo Boo Better heat pad that I got from my local CVS Pharmacy. It is microwavable one. I just heat it from 1 min and used it near my sides of the nose, cheeks, near my ears.


Using the above 2-3 times, I could feel the difference. My nasal dryness, bloody mucus and headache was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment